Welcome to the Chicago Innocence Project!
Watchdogs over the justice system.
The precepts of the law may be comprehended under these three points: to live honestly, to hurt no man willfully, and to render every man his due carefully. - ARISTOTLE
Between 2001 and 2010, only 28% of disability benefit claims were approved on their first try. The other 72% were either reconsidered, appealed, pending, or denied. Yet, the